Saturday, September 10, 2011

Say Happy New Year How to speak Spanish in Spanish and Cuban, as

Say Happy New Year How to speak Spanish in Spanish and Cuban, as

Pressure Cooker

Today you will learn to say happy new year in Spanish and how to speak Cuban Spanish. This is to say, Happy New Year in Spanish. "Prospero Año Nuevo" But keep in mind that it is "Prospero Año Nuevo" or say: "Feliz Ano Nuevo." Or, as they say in Colombia, "Feliz Ano".

After a recent article, where I inserted a "picture" and a Pegao "receta" to, or Concon Cucayo (delicately crispy rice sticks from the bottom of the pot), wrote one reader respondedwith an interesting e-mail:

"Muchas gracias, Patrick. BTW, Cuba, the crust of rice on the bottom of Thepot called La Raspa and is a delicacy there, too. Tambien Gracias por la receta. Most people do without these days and only use the rasp a rice cooker, but I hate to accumulate more gadgets, I use my pressure cooker, though.
I know a lot of Cuban cuisine. I like it.

We have a traditional Noche Buena Christmas Eve with the Lechon Asado, I marinated and injectedfor at least 24 hours with mojo, yuca with mojo, frijoles Negros, arroz, (if you cook rice and beans together is called Moros y Cristianos), maybe a couple of Platanos fritos Maduro (yum), salad and pudding for dessert, and maybe some nougat. I never had the nougat, but it is part of the traditional Christmas food. Remember you are still living in Colombia? I tried to make arepas, but not cook it for good. Also, I'm not sure that we have right here harina. I used to use a Mexicanfor tamales and tortillas "

The end of his e-mail.

I wanted to talk about their e-mail with you because I thought it was very interesting. I actually came across the word or the phrase "La Raspa" last week for the first time when I read research on the Internet for "images" and "Recetas" Pegao for, or Concon Cucayo and saw that it was the word cubanos was used for rice crispy layer, which is scraped from the bottom of the pot. But I do not want it in my last article, if you include the Cubanor those familiar with "the culture of Cuba", he confirmed that "La Raspa" in Cuba is the word for rice crispy that attaches to the bottom of the pot can be used.

The word "rasp" obviously derives from the verb "rasp" which means "to scratch".

But I found very funny e-mails, because they said that they have renounced the use rasp and a pot of rice. I have a rice cooker in my "apartment" in Medellin, Colombia, and if one of my visits amigas and rice but also cooksComfort without the "Caldero" (cast iron or aluminum cooking pot) and Concon Pegao or Cucayo rasp. What I am obviously unhappy, because I like to eat the crispy rice that sticks to the bottom of the pot.

And another thing he said that I felt, also typical of my amigas in Medellin is that she was cooking with a pressure cooker.

But if I lived in Barranquilla on the Caribbean coast of Colombia, my crush "novia" has never used a pressure cooker. Insteadfrijoles would soak overnight before cooking to ensure that the next day soft.

But the "paisa" or people of Medellín a little 'more "cosmopolitan" and the "Costeños" are (people of the coast) of Barranquilla and prefer the convenience of the rice cooker and pressure cookers on "calderos" (cast iron or aluminum pans) and set "pots" (pots).

So that's what I tell you that I wanted to know Spanish culture or from Cuba and Colombia.

Olive Kids Flowerland Bedding gefen hdmi splitter magefesa pressure cooker recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment